Many people come to Drone Services Fiji with a request to rent equipment when they need a drone for a short period to help out with a shoot, but don't actually need to purchase the drone to use long term.
Maybe you've been tasked to take a breathtaking shot of a city skyline, map out a plot of land, or even inspect wind turbines or buildings but don't have the equipment to do so.
We have got you covered.
With Drone Services Fiji's Drone Hire, all you need to get the project set in motion is your RPAS and valid insurance to cover yourself and the equipment when out on the job.
Drone Services Fiji is your one stop shop for DJI equipment rentals, new and used sales, training and more.
We own and maintain a diverse rental fleet of DJI drones, cameras, LiPo batteries and more.
Equipment is available to ship from our Suva base to anywhere in Fiji.
The TopoDrone-4Scight easily collects photogrammetric mapping data of unprecedented accuracy (20mm horizontal and better than 25mm vertical) for rapid integration into a wide range of industries including Surveying, Urban Mapping, Civil Engineering, Mining, Agriculture, Bridge and Dam Wall Mapping, Post Disaster Mapping and other industries.
- Onboard imaging/scanning devices: RGB Camera
- Type of Camera: Sony 20MP APS-C with Interchangable Lens
- Additional Sensors and additional information: Sony 20MP APS-C with Interchangable LensChoice between 16mm and 20mm lens with fixed focus
The Trinity F90+ demonstrates its range advantage in comparison to classic multicopters and other fixed-wing drones due to the longer flight time and covers up to 20x larger areas. The larger the area to be covered, the more attractive the use of the Trinity F90+ will be.
- With the first version of the Trinity in 2017, it provided the basis for a highly efficient and at the same time affordable VTOL UAV without compromising on features.
- The Trinity F90+ leverages this platform and improves many aspects to offer professional users even more functionality at an unbeatable price.