Whether in the agricultural sector, in the mining business or when inspecting industrial plants and construction progress, more data can be recorded in a very short time than it was previously possible with conventional systems.
The Trinity F90+ demonstrates its range advantage in comparison to classic multicopters and other fixed-wing drones due to the longer flight time and covers up to 20x larger areas. The larger the area to be covered, the more attractive the use of the Trinity F90+ will be.
TRINITY F90+ – THE MAPPING DRONE FOR PROFESSIONALS
With the first version of the Trinity in 2017, we provided the basis for a highly efficient and at the same time affordable VTOL UAV without compromising on features.
The Trinity F90+ leverages this platform and improves many aspects to offer professional users even more functionality at an unbeatable price.
- 90+ min*/ 60 min flight time in combination with the widest range of payload options available
- PPK including Quantum-System iBase Ground Reference Station powered by u-blox
- RGB & multispectral (dual) payload options
- Powerful motors for even more reserves in all situations
- Live Air Traffic (ADS-B) & QBase Mission Planning
- 2.4 GHz telemetry with up to 7.5 km range
- Optional ADS-B Mode-S out